Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Student Success Statement


Student Success Statement 

“When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad.”

Abraham Lincoln

This Statement is true. There are times when you do good things and they make you feel good inside. Not only are you affecting yourself in a positive way, but others as well. When you do bad things, at the time you do them, they might seem like a good thing, but afterwards, you really start to feel bad. You also harm the others around you by doing this. I myself, remember when I remember one day I was at the grocery store and was buying things with my dad. In the line, I noticed a lady having trouble with her bags, without saying a word, I proceeded to help the lady out. She thanked me afterwards and I really did feel good inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment