Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spring Break


 


Spring Break
For my spring break, I was sick most of the time. I didn’t really leave the house much, only to go to the store. My parents went to Mexico to visit family and left me with my brother at home. We had a fun experience together but it was still boring. I also went to my brother’s, girlfriend’s, grandma’s house to play some Lottery. We started playing at 9 and ended up stopping at 3 a.m. It got really spooky when the lights started flickering and suddenly the lights turned off and something threw me a coat hanger. I was freaked out but it was a cool experience. If I could, I would do it all over again. Other than that, I just hung out at home and played some Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment