Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 7, 2013

Mexico


Mexico
On my three week vacation, I went to Mexico, more specifically, Guadalupe Victoria, Baja California. When we were preparing to leave, we had a fun time packing stuff into the van. We decided to put everything into the van one day before we left. Aside from the jokes and laughter, we soon were off to Mexico the next day. I like making these trips because I can see all the scenery on the way. It is very beautiful watching the trees, animals, landscape, and sunsets or sunrises. I especially like to take pictures of the sunsets while we travel, some of them are breathtaking.

Next, when we cross the border between the two countries, we also have some great scenery, and this doesn’t go so bad with some music. We usually stop by the stands that are in the city to get something to eat. It’s usually tacos or quesadillas.

When we finally arrive to the house, we say our hellos and settle in, then we go say hi to everyone we know. Every morning, if we had the chance, my dad and I would always go spend some quality time together. We go hunting for small birds and later on have a good meal. He tells me stories of what he used to do as a young boy when he was out in the wilderness and he would also teach me many things about nature. We also celebrated Christmas in Mexico, eating tamales, menudo, and posole. The food was great and everyone had a great time together. Overall, Mexico was a fun place to be and stay with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment