Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Student Success Statement


Student Success Statement

 

“I shall pass through this life but once. Any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness I can show, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall never pass this way again.”
Etienne de Grellet

 

I think that this statement is true. Since you only live once you must do everything you can while you still have the time. You have to show all the things you have to offer to everyone. You have to show all the good things you can offer. Do not try to not show these feelings or emotions because you might regret not doing it. You can also cheer up someone’s day by showing the good things you have to offer as well. So just do everything you can while you still have these years ahead of you. You only have one life to live so live it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment