Pages

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 25, 2013

Student Success Statement


Student Success Statement

“I know only that what is moral is what you feel good after and what is immoral is what you feel bad after.”
Ernest Hemingway
Pay attention to what’s right and what’s wrong.

 

I think that he’s trying to tell us about our morals. I think that what he means is that depending on who you are, what makes you feel good or right are your morals. What makes you feel bad is your immoral. Take me for example, when I get done with my homework, I feel a sense of accomplishment and good inside of me and I know that that is a good moral, on the other hand, if I don’t do my homework and show up the next day to class, I feel guilt and I feel bad, that is my immoral speaking to me. What right and what is wrong is all up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment